J. WESLEY MITCHELL
Mr. Mitchell concentrates his practice on plaintiff’s personal injury matters. His areas of legal expertise include medical malpractice, automobile accidents, wrongful deaths, and construction accidents. He has successfully represented clients in federal, state and appellate courts across the state.
Mr. Mitchell’s arguments have led to leading Illinois Appellate and Supreme Court decisions in the areas of proximate cause, personal jurisdiction, and choice of law. These appellate victories have led to numerous multi-million dollar results for MHW clients.
Trusted and respected by his peers, Mr. Mitchell has authored chapters for the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education handbooks “Proving and Disproving Damages in Personal Injury Cases”, “Illinois Civil Discovery Practice”, “Illinois Structural Work Practice” and “Proving Fault in Auto Accident Cases”.
- Indiana State University – B.S
- Chicago-Kent College of Law – J.D
- Illinois Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- 2017 Leading Lawyers Award: The nations top Lawyers, Based Upon a Survey of Their Peers
- 2016 Leading Lawyers Award: The nations top Lawyers, Based Upon a Survey of Their Peers
No Fee Unless We Win
At MHW Your Recovery is Always Our Focus
Call us at 312.726.6722 for a free case assessment today.