Explore Our History of Personal Injury Settlements for Our Clients and Their Families
Mitchell Hoffman & Wolf has represented clients from every walk of life. All of our clients are important to us, and each is treated with dignity and respect. It is our goal to obtain just compensation for all of our clients, giving them the financial security they need to care for themselves, and their family’s future needs.
Car Trucking & Transportation Accident Recoveries Personal Injury Settlements
- $8.1 million settlement for our client who suffered significant neck and back injuries requiring fusion of her cervical spine.
- $7.85 million in favor of a 17-year-old girl and her family after she was struck by a school bus while crossing the street.
- $5.40 million for the sole survivor of a boating accident.
- $5.25 million wrongful death action on behalf of two children whose mom died as a passenger in a van that rolled over.
- $3.25 million on behalf of the family of a driver hit by a semi-tractor trailer while stopped in traffic on the highway.
- $2.4 million on behalf of a child passenger injured after the car she was traveling in (stopped waiting to make a left turn) was struck by a semi tractor-trailer.
- $2 million wrongful death action on behalf of a family who lost their mother when she was hit by a CTA bus at a crosswalk under repair.
- $1.2 million settlement for facial fractures requiring surgery.
- $1 million wrongful death policy limit settlement for man struck on the shoulder near his disabled vehicle.
- $1 million motor vehicle collision, resulting in multiple injuries to the victim, including fractures to both her legs.
Medical Malpractice Recoveries Personal Injury Settlements
- $9.95 million on behalf of a family who lost their mother following childbirth when complications were ignored.
- $6.25 million on behalf of a family whose infant child suffered brain damage after obstetricians failed to properly monitor the mother and recognize signs of distress, resulting in cerebral palsy.
- $2.8 million on behalf of a child who suffered injury at birth as a result of physician error.
- $1.97 million for failure to diagnose cancer.
- $1.5 million wrongful death and medical malpractice case on behalf of the three adult daughters of a woman who experienced complications following abdominal surgery.
Work Injury Recoveries Personal Injury Settlements
- $6.25 million for the death of a highway construction worker hit by a semi-tractor trailer.
- $5 million for the death of a construction worker at a job site.
- $2.75 million for the wrongful death of a 25-year-old construction worker following the collapse of a crane on a job site.
- $2.7 million on behalf of a construction worker who slipped on an elevator door and required three knee surgeries.
- $6.50 million settlement for the fall on snow and ice.
Police Misconduct Recoveries Personal Injury Settlements
- $2.9 million for a motorcycle rider struck by a Chicago Police Department squad car on Lake Shore Drive.
- $2.7 million against the City of Evanston for use of excessive force by police during an arrest.
- Confidential group settlement for strip search of citizens by a police officer.
Church & School Assault Recoveries Personal Injury Settlements
- $1.9 million in the case of a sexual assault by Archdiocese of Chicago Priest Daniel McCormack.
- Confidential settlement against First Student Bus Company when an eight-year-old female passenger was sexually assaulted by two older students. Another student informed the bus driver the assault was taking place but the driver took no action.
We Secure Personal Injury Settlements For You
For more than three decades, the expert team at Mitchell, Hoffman & Wolf has fought for what’s right for their clients. Contact us today for a free case consultation and see how we put your recovery first.
Looking to refer a personal injury case? Learn why we’re trusted by attorneys around Chicago.